|1. WHEN do you gather?
2. WHERE do you gather?
3. WHO is your gathering geared toward?
4. HOW can folks best contact you?
5. WHAT is the intent of your gatherings?
Steve and Beth Moore
- Every other Wednesday @ 6:30
pm (Dates: Feb 13, 27, Mar 13 & 27, Apr 10 & 24, May 8 )
- Moore house (3364
Hartston Dr, Lexington, KY 40515)
- Anyone - single, dating,
- Contact Steve (859-321-9218)
/ firstname.lastname@example.org or Beth (859-221-2745) / email@example.com
community gathering as the church one week and being the church in the
community God has given us on the "off" weeks - neighbors,
- Every other Thursday @ 7
- Emily Crout's apartment.
Contact Andrew for address.
- Anyone - primarily young
- Contact Andrew (502-680-0567)
- Deeper community/gospel
Matt and Jenny Hogg
- Monday nights @ 6 pm
- Hogg house. Contact Matt for
- Married couples and
- Contact Matt (859-420-4644)
- Grow closer to God. Invest,
engage, grow relationships with spouse and kids!
Adam and Ashley Braun
- Tuesdays every other week
(Next is Feb 26th)
- Braun's house (1004 Turnberry
Ln Lexington KY 40515) (near veterans Park out Tates Creek Rd).
- All are welcome (would love
to have a broad group of ppl coming)
- Text or call Adam (859-230-3838)
or Ashley (843-819-5334)
- The intent is to glorify God,
magnify His Son Jesus, and edify one another by building relationships
and delving into the truths of Scripture.
Pam and Butch
1. Every other Tuesday at 7:00 PM
2. 3025 Our Tibbs Trail in Masterson Station
3.Both Married and Singles
4. Contact Pam (859-327-9041)
5. Study the Word together and discuss how God has been working in our lives
so that we might get to know one another better as we get to know the Lord
Nik and Viorika Kopets, Vlad Gorash, Jonny Gorash
1. Every Wednesday @ 7 PM
2. Kopets Home (text for address)
3. Currently attending are young adults, young families. All are welcome, Kid friendly.
4. Contact Viorika (253-332-8242) or Vlad (859-421-4553)
5. Prayer, Bible Study, Fellowship.
By opening our
doors, our ComCity family has an incredible opportunity to glorify Jesus
throughout week. If you desire to open your door for gospel-centered
community, contact us.
Here are a few
more gatherings that you can be apart of throughout your week.
Young Married Couples Gathering
1. Every other Wednesday evening at 8 pm
2. The Bacelieri home, 2916 Spurr Rd
3. Married Couples
4. Text Brian Bacelieri (859-433-9320)
5. Bible study following the current sermon series, fellowship, and spend
time praying together.
1. Every Monday at 6:30 pm
2. Temporary locations due to baby arrival
4. Text Curt Vernon (859-553-1500) to be added to the GroupMe
5. Discussion following sermon series as well as other worship and prayer
Elder-Led Prayer Morning
1. Tuesday's at 6:00 AM
2. 429 Columbia Ave / BCM Building
3. Led by our elders, everyone is welcome!
4. Text Curt Vernon (859-553-1500)
5. Praying for the city of Lexington, Intercession, and praise of what the
Lord has answered